Tickets and subtasks
Recording of external costs
- Assignment of tickets to projects
- Subtasks for the breakdown of tickets
- Record times directly on tickets and subtasks (also possible via smartphone app)
- Planning the time required for processing
- Assignment of ticket categories for professional workflows
- Configurable notifications for team editing
- Templates for standardised mails for tickets
Ticket workflow with mailboxes
- Creation of mailboxes for receiving tickets
- Automatic conversion of e-mails into tickets
- Sending comments per ticket by mail
- Enable connection to other ticket systems
Optional customer access
- ZEP access to the ticket system for your customers
- Enable customers to create tickets
- Facilitate customer feedback by viewing, accepting and rejecting a ticket status.
Popular add-on module
- Billing of tickets as separate invoice items
- Generation of a detailed invoice file with attachment
Popular add-on module
- Staff planning according to their availability across projects
- Work packages per employee, for workload control with traffic light system
FAQ's - Frequently asked questions:
With ZEP, you can divide projects into individual tasks and record your customers' support requests directly as tickets. This enables efficient management of project tasks and support processes.
ZEP enables the recording of external costs, the allocation of tickets to projects, the subdivision of tickets by subtasks and direct time recording, including a smartphone app. This allows you to keep an overview and stay perfectly on time.
The time planning function allows you to link predefined hours to tickets. This allows you to effectively plan and control the time required for processing.
ZEP offers a comprehensive ticket workflow with mailboxes, the creation of mailboxes for receiving tickets, the automatic conversion of emails into tickets and the connection of other ticket systems. Optionally, your customers can actively participate in the ticket system via an access point.
ZEP enables optional customer access to the ticket system. Your customers can create tickets, provide feedback and view, accept or reject the status of their tickets. This simplifies communication and the exchange of information between you and your customers.
What our customers say
ZEP is a very well thought-out system. The clear architecture and consistent menu structure makes it very easy to use.
At Corpus-C, ZEP has proven its worth within a very short time and has given the managing directors and staff new scope for their actual day-to-day business.
ZEP fits 100%, is stable and secure and doesn't burden you with features you don't need. Other solutions brought too many confusing features.