Store a regular working time per employee to keep an overtime account:
- Automatic overtime recognition through comparison with time recording
- Automatic mechanisms for calculating and compensating overtime
- Request time off for overtime reduction directly in the calendar
Managing and knowing absences makes scheduling in ZEP even easier:
- Quick and clear recording of absences in the calendar
- Absence categories differentiated into paid and unpaid absence (illness, parental leave, etc.)
- Configurable approval process
Always have an overview of who is on holiday and when, and how much holiday is left:
- Quick and clear holiday application in the calendar
- Sending a leave request when approval is required
- Automatic notifications to selected recipients when leave is requested
Your administrative tasks simply digitised:
- Absence overview: all absences in one evaluation to better plan for holidays and absences
- Calendar: Integration into other programmes for simplified access
- Monthly and year-end closing: Overview of the current booking status and blocking of times
- Ready-made evaluations: Compare target and actual working times, break overview, etc.
Popular Add-on module
- Staff planning according to their availability across projects
- Work packages per employee, for workload control with traffic light system
Popular add-on module
- Record attendance times via browser, app or time clock
- Record project times even faster and easier by means of preassignment
ZEP is modular and
30 days non-binding
What our customers say
ZEP is a very well thought-out system. The clear architecture and consistent menu structure makes it very easy to use.
At Corpus-C, ZEP has proven its worth within a very short time and has given the managing directors and staff new scope for their actual day-to-day business.
ZEP fits 100%, is stable and secure and does not burden you with functions you do not need. Other solutions brought too many confusing features.