The basis for future projects
Ensure a uniform quotation process and automatically create projects with transactions in ZEP when commissioning:
- Create uniform quotations for customers or projects
- Offer templates for the quick creation of standardised offers
- Preparation of offers with individual offer items
- Four-eyes principle for checking and approving offers by the project management
- Direct sending of offers by e-mail with further attachments
- Transfer of the offer into a project or an activity upon commissioning
- Text modules for the simple and quick creation of offers and offer templates
Put an end to the tedious search for documents and unclear responsibilities in the team:
- Find offers quickly and easily in a central database
- Assignment of categories and keywords to find offers more quickly
- Overview of the offers to be processed by an employee
Quick and easy creation of standardised offers for specific types of projects:
- Creation of offer templates, also with attachments such as your GTCs
- Saving existing offers as templates
- Creation of offer templates with automated text modules
Instructions for use
- Replace offers in ZEP not Comprehensive and visualised offers customary in the industry
- Offers from ZEP ensure uniform project management incl. invoicing
- Visualised offers can be attached during dispatch
For the individuality of your offers
Different types for building detailed offers and offer templates:
- Expense items for work performance in hours or days
- Flat-rate items for services at a fixed price
- Article positions with articles from the article management
- Grouping positions for structuring offers
- Show or hide the calculation for each offer item
Popular add-on module
- Automatic creation of invoice items when transferring an offer into a project
- Multiple configurations for invoice content and formats
Travel expense report
Popular add-on module
- Digital and mobile recording of travel expenses
- Digital receipt viewing and further use for settlements and reimbursements
FAQ's - Frequently asked questions:
ZEP simplifies the preparation of quotations with practical templates that save time and eliminate the need for manual processes. By integrating experts from your team via a workflow, quotation preparation is optimised in a targeted manner.
ZEP enables the creation of standardised quotations for customers or projects. Standardised quotations can be created quickly using quotation templates, including individual quotation items.
The dual control principle ensures that the project manager checks and approves the quotation. This allows you to send offers directly by e-mail with additional attachments.
Yes, when an order is placed, quotations are automatically transferred to projects with processes in ZEP. This creates a seamless link between the quotation and the project.
ZEP enables quick and easy quotation management through a centralised database. Categories and keywords make it easier to find offers and an overview shows the offers that need to be processed by your employees.
ZEP enables the individualisation of quotation items with various types, including expense items for labour, flat-rate items at fixed prices, article items from article management and grouping items for structuring quotations. The fade-in or fade-out function of the calculation for each quotation item ensures flexibility.
What our customers say
ZEP is a very well thought-out system. The clear architecture and consistent menu structure makes it very easy to use.
At Corpus-C, ZEP has proven its worth within a very short time and has given the managing directors and staff new scope for their actual day-to-day business.
ZEP fits 100%, is stable and secure and doesn't burden you with features you don't need. Other solutions brought too many confusing features.