Administrative work made simple
- Build arbitrarily complex structures of folders
- Store files as desired either project-, employee- or customer-specific
- Use versioning of files to track changes at any time
- Marking function when edits are made
- Assign read and write permissions in the staff circle
- Assignment of keywords, categories and status to documents
Instructions for use
- Keywords: Simplify the search for specific documents
- Categories: Grouping of files in Manuals, Project plans, etc.
- Status: Classify documents in the creation process with In progress, In Review, etc.
Areas of application
- Quickly find documents, files and links to projects, clients and employees
- Track changes in the team at a glance
- Store special customer agreements centrally and retrieve them easily
- Access templates for presentations and other project documents anywhere and anytime
FAQ's - Frequently asked questions:
Document management makes it easy to create folder structures of any complexity. Files can be stored on a project, employee or customer-specific basis. Functions such as versioning, marking of edits and clear read and write authorisations make administrative work in your team more efficient.
Yes, document management allows you to create folder structures of any complexity and offers you the option of storing files on a project, employee or customer-specific basis. The versioning of files makes it possible to track changes and the marking function provides information about current edits.
Assigning keywords, categories and statuses to documents simplifies the search for specific documents. Keywords facilitate targeted searches, categories allow files to be grouped, e.g. into manuals or project plans, and the status categorises documents in the creation process, e.g. with "In progress" or "In review".
Document management is particularly suitable for quickly finding documents, files and links to projects, customers and employees. Your team can track changes at a glance, store special customer agreements centrally and retrieve them easily.
ZEP also enables access to templates for presentations and other project documents anywhere and at any time.
Yes, the ZEP provides a centralised repository for specific customer agreements and enables easy retrieval. Clear assignments of keywords, categories and status make organisation easier and your team can access templates for presentations and other project documents at any time.
What our customers say
ZEP is a very well thought-out system. The clear architecture and consistent menu structure makes it very easy to use.
At Corpus-C, ZEP has proven its worth within a very short time and has given the managing directors and staff new scope for their actual day-to-day business.
ZEP fits 100%, is stable and secure and doesn't burden you with features you don't need. Other solutions brought too many confusing features.