Simple recording of external costs
Third-party costs such as travel expenses are recorded as receipts and allocated to projects and customers:
- Recording on the move possible with our iOS and Android app
- Several individual amounts per receipt possible, also at different tax rates
- Travel expenses arrangements for on-charging per project possible
- Automatic currency conversion into the customer currency
- Different service date possible for e.g. pre-booked flights
- Allocation of documents possible to attach original receipts or invoices
Additional expenses for meals
Automatic calculation of VMA
ZEP prepares the complete cost accounting incl. VMA
- Definition of work locations with the corresponding flat rates
- Configurable percentage deductions for meals received
- Definition of vehicle types with km allowance and passenger allowances
- Application of the 70/30 rule for the deductibility of entertainment receipts
- Midnight regulation for business trips lasting several days and shift work
- Further invoicing of the VMA to the customer configurable per project
How to digitise your travel expenses:
- Step: Mobile upload of receipts and travel data on smartphone or desktop
- Step: Automated charging of travel expenses to customers and reimbursement to employees
- Step: Professional project controlling including travel expenses and standardised export to the accounting department
Popular Add-on module
- Creation of invoice items for vouchers and VMAs
- Reporting of additional subsistence costs and receipts in the invoice annex
- Generation of a document PDF as an invoice attachment
Export for accounting
Popular add-on module
- Standardised cost export for easy data transfer
- Compatibility with DATEV, Lexware and other systems
- Support of the export of vouchers for DATEV
FAQ's - Frequently asked questions:
In ZEP, you can easily record your travel data and working hours by assigning receipts such as hotel bills, taxi receipts or train tickets to a specific project.
The clear recording enables simplified accounting of your expenses.
Voucher entry in ZEP for external costs allows you to easily assign vouchers to projects and customers. You can enter multiple individual amounts per receipt with different tax rates, even on the go via our iOS and Android app.
Automatic currency conversion, deviation of the service date and allocation of documents are also possible.
ZEP automates the calculation of additional catering expenses (VMA) by defining work locations with corresponding flat rates.
Configurable percentage deductions for meals received, the application of the 70/30 rule for entertainment receipts and the midnight rule for business trips lasting several days and shift work are integrated functions.
Digitising your travel expenses in ZEP is a three-step process:
- Upload receipts and travel data on your smartphone or desktop.
- The travel expenses are then automatically charged to customers and reimbursed to employees.
- Finally, ZEP enables professional project controlling including standardised exports to accounting.
Yes, in ZEP you can configure the onward invoicing of additional catering expenses to the customer for each project. This gives you full control over invoicing and allows you to pass on the costs to your customers transparently and efficiently.
What our customers say
ZEP is a very well thought-out system. The clear architecture and consistent menu structure makes it very easy to use.
At Corpus-C, ZEP has proven its worth within a very short time and has given the managing directors and staff new scope for their actual day-to-day business.
ZEP fits 100%, is stable and secure and doesn't burden you with features you don't need. Other solutions brought too many confusing features.