Recording of external costs
Third-party costs are recorded as receipts and allocated to individual projects.
- Several individual amounts per receipt possible, also at different tax rates
- Project-specific definition of the onward invoicing of documents to the customer
- In the case of a different currency, conversion into the customer currency
- Different service date possible for e.g. pre-booked flights
Professionalism through attention to detail
Costs and prices are often viewed differently - in ZEP we map many detailed functions:
- Record both third-party costs, trips and expenses as receipts
- Cost accounting of privately paid receipts for employees
- Support of hourly rate and daily rate models per project
- Set prices per employee and activity
- Turnover and revenue analysis per project, customer and company
Your main advantages with this module:
- Full transparency for your customers through detailed invoice attachments
- Overview of the profitability of your projects, customers and your entire company
- Don't sell yourself short with prices per employee, project or even individual activities
Popular add-on module
- Creation of invoice items for vouchers and VMAs
- Reporting of additional subsistence costs and receipts in the invoice annex
- Generation of a document PDF as an invoice attachment
Popular add-on module
- Efforts of external employees for the actual total effort per project
- Fast and efficient invoice verification with recorded times and cost rates
- Direct credit from ZEP without invoices
FAQ's - Frequently asked questions:
In ZEP, you can define your prices and compare planned sales with internal costs. This gives you a clear overview of the profitability of your projects, which enables efficient cost control.
ZEP allows you to record external costs as receipts, with the option of taking several individual amounts per receipt into account, even at different tax rates. You can also define the onward invoicing of vouchers to your customers on a project-specific basis.
ZEP also offers the conversion of third-party costs into the customer's currency and the consideration of deviating performance data, e.g. for flights booked in advance.
ZEP provides numerous detailed functions, including the recording of external costs, travel and expenses as receipts. Our software also supports the cost accounting of privately paid receipts for employees, enables the use of hourly rate and daily rate models per project and allows prices to be set per employee and activity.
The module gives you full transparency for your customers through detailed invoice attachments. You have a clear overview of the profitability of your projects, customers and the entire company. This allows you to position yourself appropriately and set fair prices per employee, project or even individual activities.
ZEP is characterised by a professional approach in that it not only looks at costs and prices, but also integrates many detailed functions. This enables precise recording and evaluation of project costs and sales so that you do not sell yourself short and can manage your company efficiently.
What our customers say
ZEP is a very well thought-out system. The clear architecture and consistent menu structure makes it very easy to use.
At Corpus-C, ZEP has proven its worth within a very short time and has given the managing directors and staff new scope for their actual day-to-day business.
ZEP fits 100%, is stable and secure and doesn't burden you with features you don't need. Other solutions brought too many confusing features.